The 8th Central Regional Yo-Yo Contest will be held this 15 February 2020 at KL ECO CITY MALL, Level 2 in conjunction with the Tempatan Kitchen Bazaar. TEMPATAN KITCHEN empowers Malaysian traditional and artisanal cuisines, set to gather delicious food brands in a monthly food bazaar and festivals.
Each division winner for CRYC 2020 will automatically be seeded to the Finals of Malaysia Yo-Yo Championship 2020 that will be held in the month of June 2020.
Updated after event pics and videos
- To gather yo-yo players from all over the country.
- To promote & improve the Yo-Yo Scene in Malaysia
- To educate the public on the skill toy, Yo-Yo.
- To develop Yo-Yo Champions & Professionals to represent Malaysia in any International Yo-Yo Contest.
-To introduce and create awareness of “Yoyo as a healthy sport” in Malaysia.
11.00am -12.00pm : Registration / Preparation / Setup
12.00pm -1.00pm : Opening Ceremony / Introduction / Judges Briefing
1.00pm - 2.00pm : Division - 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A (Div subject to min amount of players)
2.00pm - 2.30pm : Performances by International Players/ National Champions
2.30pm - 4.00pm : Division - 1A
4.00pm- 4.30pm : Break / Refreshments
4.30pm - 5.00pm : Award Ceremony
(Agenda also subject to changes depending on the number of participants)
- The judging system will be based on International Yo-Yo Federation (IYYF) rules.
- Five main divisions: 1A 2A 3A 4A 5A (Subject to minimum of 6 players per div or divisions will be merged)
- The contest will be judged by three or four yo-yo professional yo-yo judges determined by the organizer.
- The contest freestyle duration will be set at max 2 minutes long.
- Any missed trick or replacement of yoyo due to string malfunction will result in score deduction.
The closest stations to KL Eco City are:
- LRT Abdullah Hukum is 155 meters away, 4 min walk.
- The Gardens Mall, Riverview Entrance is 737 meters away, 11 min walk.
Enquiries: Event / Sponsors / Agenda / Registration
FOR JUDGE ONLY: